Exciting time in our house. Derek got braces on.....
 |
| Before |
 |
| During |
 |
| After-"Merica" red white and blue bands |
..And Dax got his off.
 |
| Two week overlap when they both had braces |
 |
| ...and they're off! |
Derek did great getting his braces on. They were way more tender and sore than he expected. Now he understands why Dax complained, he is a great sport about them. I know how painful and irritating they can be.
.
I don't think I have ever heard a kid complain about braces as much as Dax, or been so adamant that he never needed them in the first place. He loved the first two days after they came off. Then he got the retainers and he wasn't so happy. Now he has adjusted to the retainers and he's trying not to complain.
I look at Dax and I honestly think, "man that kid has great teeth". I thought it was perfect timing they came off a week before his 16th Birthday.
No comments:
Post a Comment