My Brother Darrell's twins arrived on 11/20/12.
The boy is named Drew Robert, and the girl is Harper Kayla. All is well and very healthy for the twins.
When the babies were born Darrell sent an e-mail with pictures. I showed them to the boys and Trey could not wait to see those babies. He asked me where they were and I told him the Hospital where they were born. He kept asking if we could go to the "Dr. place" to see the babies. Trey and I went and visited them in the Hospital. We were their first visitors. Trey kept talking about them and wanted to see visit them again he keeps calling them "My Babies" and sometimes he mentions "my baby cousins" He keeps asking when they will walk and move like him.
 |
| Papa with Drew and Kayla |
 |
| Dax holding Drew |
 |
| Derek and Trey with Harper |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
No comments:
Post a Comment