I was surprised how much Derek and Trey seemed to enjoy this shopping process. As they tried the suits on I think they enjoyed seeing how nice they looked dressed up. I got ZERO complaining (they have never enjoyed shopping before).
The next day in church Derek told me he was getting hot in his suit. I told him he could take the jacket off if he was too hot. He said "I want to take it off, but I don't want to take it off" I took that as "I know I'm hot, but I like wearing this anyway"
Dax has been wearing suits that Curtis had passed onto him. Trey also had a suit that was a hand me down from the Thomas boys, and he enjoyed wearing it too. The only problem was he had out grown the pants, so we bought him new pants so he could still use the jacket.
Even though the temps were warming up they still wore them and look great.
![]() | |
| Men in Black-they look great |

No comments:
Post a Comment