Monday, December 5, 2022

Meeting the Tribe

 We were so excited that Trey was feeling well over Thanksgiving.  We thought for sure he would return to school on Monday.  Not so much, he got the virus that Dax and Derek had.  I tried so hard to get him to go to school on Monday, then Trey said "Why do you want me to go to school when I feel miserable".    Turns out he really did feel awful, fever, aches bad cold, etc.  At first, I thought he didn't want to go to school just because he didn't want to get others sick.  I told him to wear a mask, it became obvious he felt awful.

So Trey missed another week of school.


Dax flew out to Huntsville, AL to meet some friends. These are friends he had met online and they do 3D art together.  He has known them for a few years, and He has been talking about doing this trip for a while.  I'm glad it finally came to pass. It sounds like he had a great time.  We're happy he had this experience of hanging with friends and having fun, acting 22.

Before Dax left he mentioned something about making a good impression, and maybe he would wear a suit.  I told him the suit wasn't necessary, shaving, and trimming his mustache would be a good first step.  Then I saw the picture with his friends.  Apparently, they all need a trim and what do I know?  I'm glad he finally found his "Tribe" and met his people.


A few pictures Dax sent over.


Dax found his people :)






Mean while it rained here in Phoenix.  Always an exciting day.  Not only did it rain, but it was a slow constant rain for almost 24 hours.  Very much needed, and appreciated.  A nice change.
A screenshot of the weather.  Very rare to see a 100% chance of rain down here.


No comments: