Saturday, December 24, 2022

White Elephant and more Christmas parties

 Curtis'office had a very low-key Christmas party, with a White Elephant gift exchange.

People brought food, we ate, opened gifts, and left.

Here are a few pics


Curtis' Camo Christmas shoes.  given to him by Jay the photographer    




Chanier, one of Curtis' agents got us some cool hats as a gift.  Curtis got a cool blue 49ers hat and he got me a pink and grey one.  Chanier had out names put on and he even spelled them correctly. 




The gifts all lined up.



Introverts Cristy and myself

Keane, Christy and Shawn

Dax and his Mother (me)



I think they are roasting Chesnuts on this open fire

Keane the winner of the "Ugly Sweater contest" $100 to Chick Fil A    


More ugly Christmas sweaters





The Youth had the annual White Elephant party.  It was just around the corner from our house.  Trey and I went, Trey was not feeling well, so he walked home before it really started.


Buddy the Elf made an appearance
One of the hot items of the night was a photo of this "Buddy the Elf posing"


The photo of Teddy is back in the rotation.

The photo of Teddy lived at our house for a year, when Dax got that gift.  Then he regifted it the following year.  It had been MIA for a few years but it showed up again.  Before I left for the party Dax asked if this was going to be back.  I said no because I hadn't seen it for a few years, and Teddy was long gone.  Lo and behold Teddy made an appearance.   It was still funny.

Since Trey left early, I picked his gift.  He ended up with lightsaber chopsticks that lit up.  I'm going to regift them to Derek with a Panda Express gift card.

Trey brought a chocolate monopoly set that I think went home with Jonah Shumway.
This was my last and final Christmas party. I made it to 5/6



No comments: