First, the Zoccoli cousins stayed with us for a few days, while their parents were out of town. That was a fun time, then my Aunt Paula, Uncle Denny, and cousin Amy came to stay for a bit. They came out for Ken Frost's funeral (Denny's Uncle) in Flagstaff. Right after they left my good friend Stephanie Carter came to stay for a few days. That was a crazy few weeks.
Dax spent a few days at cub scout day camp and had a great time. I'm not quite sure why it is called "Day camp" It started at 3:00 p.m. and went to 11:00 p.m. a bit late for kids that age (I thought) He came home filthy and exhausted. Curtis volunteered to help one of the days. I think he got a rash from being in all the dust and dirt, a great way for him to spend his own birthday. Although he did have a good time with Dax.
Dax also took a robot class this summer. The little engineer in him loved it. They designed and built little robots that could do different things.
Derek spent a few weeks at Kraft Kamp. I'm not sure that he loved it, but he needed something to do. I signed him up for a week, it was put on by someone we knew. I passed along the info to a few friends and she got a ton of referrals from that so she gave us an extra week. I felt it was the least I could do since she had given us several great Real Estate clients over the years.
No comments:
Post a Comment