The Phoenix Suns, have made it to the playoffs for the second year in a row. Fidelity Title, (the Title Company that Curtis gives most of his business to) offered Curtis two tickets in their Suite, Curtis and I went along with some other Realtors in the industry that Curtis also knew. The Suns played the New Orleans Pelicans, and the Suns won. It was a fun night.
We got some new patio furniture this week. This should give us some nice shade in the backyard. We had been talking about buying these large cantilever umbrellas for years. I guess the upcoming party finally motivated us. We need some shade back there if people are coming over. I also planted some new plants, the backyard needed a refresh. Jocelyn came over and helped me. She is a very sweet girl, she likes to hang out and do crafts, baking, and yardwork.
The kids approved of the new furniture, Now that there is shade outside Dax said he may even spend time out there. His allergies are much better since he had surgery, now he can enjoy the outdoors.
![]() |
| Dax called this the "Pop up Pavillian" |
And this monstrosity arrived. I have been looking at one of these "Create room/dream Boxes" for a while to organize all my craft supplies. I'll admit it was much bigger than I had expected. My kids call it "the fridge" because it is about the size of one. Once I took it out of the packing crate I thought to myself "what have I done" Now that I have most of my craft supplies organized in it I LOVE IT. It is so nice to have everything all in one place rather than a room here, a closet there, a cupboard here.
The Young Men/ Priests had a golfing activity yesterday with their Dads. This was Derek's first time golfing. He was a decent golfer and they had a nice time.
Curtis' office did some volunteer at a place in Phoenix that helps with Human trafficking










No comments:
Post a Comment